Friday 10 February 2012

New Live Brief

I have received an offer for another live brief off the back of the Kit Cat's brief that I began work on a few weeks ago. The venue for Kit Cat's dinner dance is Bruisyard Hall (see this post) which is also a client of my client. She has nearly completed the website for the Hall, and is currently finishing the 'Journal' part of the site which is a less formal, talkative blog-style page, which she hopes to use as a tool to attract a London audience of affluent 30 year olds to the venue over the next year. She has asked me to create a character illustration of a white barn owl to act as the spokesperson and personality of the Journal page and to provide an alternative image to a photograph. My client also mentions that the illustration may later be applied to a range of marketing material. She sent me an image of mine that she likes stylistically and an example of an illustrators work that she also likes - if it were to be toned down a little. The client will be paying my £150 for the illustration and the initial deadline negotiated is Sunday 26th February.



Full brief:

No comments:

Post a Comment