Thursday 2 February 2012

Hush House Launch Night - Live Brief

I have just got another live promo brief through for a new night starting in Leeds on the 3rd of March. 
This is the e-mail from the client :

These are the logo's for the night :



These are the visuals that the client has sent me that he likes and wants a similar aesthetic for the Hush House night promo. I am happy to have the opportunity to work on such an image heavy promo brief as I have a two sided flyer as a format meaning that one side can carry the information while the other can be quite visual. It is also a fantastic opportunity as I get so see my work printed on a commercial scale and at A0 size which is great! I am really interested in geometric patterns, and how they can be used as the starting point for interesting graphic artwork. 



Full brief :

1 comment:

  1. hey can i get your facebook or email. I need to ask some question about the logo

    ReplyDelete