Wednesday 8 February 2012

Kit Cat's - Part Two

For part 2 of this brief I am designing a full range of printed stationary for the Kit Cat's Events.

Initial stationary ideas :



The first task is to make some choices about the existing logo. Although the client has chosen and paid for her logos, I decided that I will make my own choices about which logo's to use for the second part of the brief depending on what I think is most appropriate as a designer. I experimented with some variations of the design....

After experimenting with a few variations I decided on the following :

- The logo when used on it's own will exist without the banner/bow underneath :


- I increased the tracking as I felt that the letters needed more space between them in order for the logo to work in symmetry.

 -Scrap the bow all together as I feel that it complicates the otherwise clean cut simple stylish aesthetic

- Use the banner as a space to add a sub-title to the logo (for example : 'with compliments' for the compliments, or 'invoice' for the invoices)


- In addition to this, the stars and hat can be used as decorative elements throughout the whole identity of the range.



No comments:

Post a Comment