Thursday 9 February 2012

Menu designs


I went for dinner at Carluccio's the other night and I theived this menu that they have at the moment for valentines day and desserts. I absolutely love the format and the aesthetic of the design. The artwork is by Marion Deuchars who is a commercial illustrator who's work I really admire. I think that the aesthetic of this menu is similar to the style of the Kit Cat's dinner dance that I am working on, and combines illustration with layout for print in the same way. 




The designs I have been working on for Kit Cat's are going to follow a very similar format, only instead of a Valentines day menu it will be the table number, and instead of the desert menu, it will be the set menu that will be served at the event.

Menu designs :

No comments:

Post a Comment