Tuesday 7 February 2012

Feedback from client

After sending the client the initial designs, he felt that the image side works well, but the type is a little too gothic for the vibe of the event. He also sent me the promo video by Nut Films a local film production company to help me with the aesthetic he wants for the event.






I tried out some more simplistic type options, including some brush fonts to tie in with the HH logo as well as Gil Sans Md Light which is really similar if not the same as the font used on the video. In my opinion it is important to maintain the same identity throughout all of the promo - whether it digital or printed.



....I also tried changing the colours to match the exact turquoise from the promo video. I sent these new deigns to the client last night, I am now just awaiting feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment