Tuesday 6 March 2012

Waterstones

I went on a little research visit to Waterstones in order to establish what kind of printed in-store promotion I should/could design as part of my Penguin book cover design brief.
The areas of promotional display that I have defined are :

Main large window display, approx. 2m x 2m (?)

Inside window banner approx. 297mm x 1000mm


Another banner of similar size :


Long thin banner accross top of book shelf
Approx. 105mm x 600mm


A3 size promo board for freestanding table display


A3 size promo board to accompany table of different books


Another long thing banner against wall as well as A3 freestanding board to show off the 'book of the month'



Large promo space in stair well - used for Waterstones branding.


More long thin banners in frames around the premisses.




I really like this illustrated type as part of the current Waterstones brand identity :





No comments:

Post a Comment