Monday 23 January 2012

Lotta Nieminen - Exhibition identity


This work by NY basedLotta Nieminen is for an Exhibition identity for the
Annantalo Culture Center in Helsinki.
The title of the exhibition (Let Me Be) showcased art about and by disabled people.
Although this work is is for an exhibition identity, it reflects the kind of identity I want to got for with my own personal branding. My work is very vibrant generally and I have always used my logo in full colour. However, I think it would be more versatile if it were consistently black or white when reversed out of another colour. I think that the colour and process could be altered depending on the context, but as a starting point, I want my identity to be monochromatic.
At the moment I am considering ideas for my mail out. I like the idea of it being black - envelope & contents at first glance, and then perhaps folding out to reveal a multitude of colours and processes.













No comments:

Post a Comment