Wednesday 11 January 2012

Logo's to pitch to the client

I have decided to go with the hat logo for the pitch to the client. I think it works best as well as fits best with the specifications that she gave me. These are my final four solutions for the main logo :





I have put together two boards for the client; the first for the hat logo. The board features the logo as well as alternative variations and proposal for further uses.



The second board is for an alternative logo should she not like the first one. Likewise, this board features variations and possible further uses.






These are some examples of the alternative logo applied to the composition of illustrations:





I don't think that it works quite as well but I want to give the client a second option.



No comments:

Post a Comment