Saturday 28 January 2012

Kit Cat's party bag research

Today I have been researching ideas for the second part of the Kit Cat's brief. I am designing a range of business and party stationary as well as a luxury party bag for the event. I have been researching into the kings of favours/gifts that guests usually receive after an upmarket event.
These party bags show the kind of thing I am thinking of :



Coloured sweets could be given as a favours - the colour could tie in with the colours of the identity that have been established; blue white and gold.

Miniature Champagne bottles make good favours for the kind of event I am working with. There is room for maintaining the identity across the packaging design of these bottles - the label or even tissue wrap.

  The bag that the favours come in needs to reflect the aesthetic of the event - both the identity of the event, and the luxury of the event - this is the souvenir that they will take to remember the event and could promote future business if it does it's job correctly.

I have also e-mailed my friend who works for an upmarket events company to see what kind of things are usually in a gift/goody bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment