Tuesday 29 May 2012

VALENTINES RANGE BOARDS

(See submission disk or click here to see these boards)

Applied custom lettering, image and identity across a range of printed media.

This brief started as brief form Tigerprint which I really wanted to continue. I liked how the brief was challenging me to create designs that are more versatile for both a male and female audience. I also liked having the opportunity to write my own editorial. I think that the designs were successful and I think it was really valuable and also interesting to research all of the various processes and appropriate stocks involved in producing a range such as this. It think in terms of deliverables, I tried to be adventurous in terms of Marks and Spencer, but I think I could have explored some more proposals.

No comments:

Post a Comment