Friday 4 May 2012

Research visit Harvey Nicks

I know its probably a bit late in the day for research visits, but as I'm still designing some of my deliverables for my valentines range, I felt I needed a refresh of whats out there in terms of valentines/high end gifting. I love the Harvey Nichols as it offers some really luxurious and unusual packaging and product designs - as well as some delicious and exciting foods!

I got some inspiration for my valentines gifting...






And also for my Gin brief. With the royal wedding last year getting so much media attention, and with the Queens Jubilee and the Olympics in London this year, there has been a surge of interest for all things British, and it certainly seems that Gin is one of them! There was a huge full table display of all the "British" themed products they have in at the moment including a lot of gin based gifting....










No comments:

Post a Comment