Thursday 3 May 2012

Mock ups

I printed and mocked up the stamps, stamp booklets, post cards and post card packaging today for my regional expressions brief. I am really pleased with the outcomes as they came out exactly as I planned.


The only alteration was to the post card packaging as I felt that the designs needed to to be represented on the exterior of the packaging so that it is clear what designs come with the set.




The only other mistake was a missprint with the double sided post cards. The explanation of the expression which is on the reverse side of each card is actually incorrect - the expressions are with the wrong explanations. While this is annoying, I cant afford to re-print and can photograph them in a way that this will not be an issue.
















No comments:

Post a Comment