Thursday 26 April 2012

Valentines range research

I have been trying to identify a range of gifts and gifting accessories for the Valentines range I am developing. I am looking at more traditional gifts as well as more contemporary ones. So far my possible deliverables are :

Cards
Wrap (and appropriate packaging to carry brand)
Gift bags
swing tags
ribbons
stickers (for wrapping or other)
phone cases/skins
chocolates
chocolate bar
sweets
macarons
champagne/wine
candles
grow your own flowers
bath salts
bubble bath
soap
cupcakes
perfume
keyring








I think that macarons make a really interesting up market but colour infused gift that could appeal to a younger consumer. I found this set which I think embodies the kind of size and aesthetic I have in mind.








A lot of the gifts on http://www.lamaisoncouture.com/ are the kinds of gifts I have in mind. As the target audience is the 18- 30 year old Marks and Spencers consumer, I think that a less tacky higher end style of gift is most suitable, but with a contemporary edge.




No comments:

Post a Comment