Friday 27 April 2012

Design development


I have been working on some poster ideas for my british isles brief as well as some post card ideas and a sticker for the top/bottom of the poster packaging.  I have used this colour bar as a visual identity device to link the various products. I think that as the designs are so type heavy, I didn't want the identity of the range to be type based as well. I think as the colours of the range are not contained in all of the designs it is a good way of ensuring that they work as a range.








This is the design I have worked on for the poster tube packaging element. I wanted to keep it simple and image based to compliment the type heavy theme. I now want to find a subtle way of labeling the tube with the name of the print inside it, and possibly create and address sticker as well.







No comments:

Post a Comment